Your clients, and their budgets, come in all different sizes. So we’ve designed custom segmentation research to fit each of them. All our of research features the same uncompromising approach to analysis, the same statistically reliable insights and the same personalized approach to working with your team.
- Audience AuditTM - $8,500
- Expanded Audience AuditTM - $10,000+
- Executive Audience AuditTM - Priced on request
Audience AuditTM- $8,500
This Audit is perfect for clients wanting to gain statistically reliable insights into the attitudes of their audiences – how they view the category, how they choose one brand or company over another, and the messages that they will find most compelling — at an economical price. Differentiating between your client’s customers, lapsed customers and prospects will allow additional insights to support future prospecting activities.
- Custom survey development
- Respondents from client’s own file, or research panel (incentives and panel fees not included)
- Custom-developed attitudinal descriptors
- Ratings of features and benefits
- Competitor/brand familiarity
- Key influencers
- Message appeal
- Social media usage and device preference
- Standard demographics/firmgraphics
- Insight Panel development for future research
- Interactive Results Workbook
- Segment Reference Sheet
- Video conference workshop to review results in detail
Expanded Audience AuditTM - $10,000+
This Audit goes to greater lengths to explore the complexity of the client’s product and category, the issues that most interest them, and the experience of their current and lapsed customers. In addition to the features of the Audience AuditTM, the Expanded Audience AuditTM offers:
- Customer experience and satisfaction
- Product usage and feedback
- Purchase history and intent
- Channel preference for browsing and buying
- Extended audience types
- Expanded demographis/firmgraphics
- Custom topic exploration
Executive Audience AuditTM – Priced upon request
This Audit includes an Executive Keynote presentation, additional workshops or results presentations, and travel.
To read more about why attitudinal segmentation is important, how it works and how your clients can benefit, download our “Why Audience Audit” whitepaper.